I am Md. Shahinur Rahman, a young entrepreneur of Bangladesh. I have been contributing a lot to the Poultry, Dairy and Fisheries industries. The Prime Minister himself gave the year 2017 “Bangabandhu National Agricultural Award” for recognition of my success. I want to work a lot with the creation of new entrepreneurs for poultry, dairy and fishery industries in the country. Now I need all the cooperation, hope and help me from my side. Please contact below this Address: Md. Shahinur Rahman, “Shahin poultry hatchery” Bamonpara, Bheramara kushtia, Bangladesh. Mob:+8801718035234, +8801712051933, +8801978035234 Phone: +8807022 71568, Email: Shahin.firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.shahinpoultry.com
Managing Director Profile:
(i) Established Poultry Hatchery to wide supply.
(ii) Promote Poultry Business household level.
(iii) Enhance Income Generation opportunities for rural woman.
(iv) Provide ace to chicken meat/eggs.
(v) Develop Supply Chain between market and Beneficiaries.
(vi) Want to Established Animal Feed Mill.
Name : Md. Shahinur Rahman
Father’s Name : Mohammad Ali
Mother’s Name : Mst. Hosneara Begum
Present Address : Vill: Bamonpara, P.O: Bheramara
P.S: Bheramara, Dist: Kushtia, Bangladesh.
Permanent Address : Vill: Bamonpara, P.O: Bheramara, P.S: Bheramara, Dist: Kushtia, Bangladesh.
Occupation : Business
Designation : Managing Director.
Name of Company : Shahin Poultry Hatchery
Date of Birth : 27th December 1984
Nationality : Bangladeshi (By Birth)
Religion : Islam (Sunni)
Marital Status : Married
Sex : Male.
Height : 5Feet 6inch
Weight : 55 Kg
Blood Group : B+
S.S.C Humanities 1.88 2002 Jessore
H.S.C Humanities 1.44 2006 Jessore
Degree (Pass) Social Science Second 2010 National University
Masters Social Science Second 2015 National University
1) Perform any combination of following duties in poultry hatchery.
2) Place eggs in incubator trays, wads paper between eggs to secure them and clips trays to incubator racks.
3) Transfer trays from incubator to hatchery removes paper wads from between eggs to make room for hatching
4) Transfer hatched chicks from trays to chick boxes counts out prescribed number of chicks to each box section
5) Supply baby chicks to other workers for sexing, grading, and debarking.
6) May deliver cartons of chicks to designated farms ofcommercial growing establishments, using truck.
Skills and Qualifications:
1)Ten years of working experience as Laborer Poultry Hatchery.
2)Use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternation solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
3) Talk to others to convey information effectively.
4) Consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions of choose the most appropriate one
5) Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
6) Manage own time and the time of others.
7) Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, organization rules, and the democratic political process.
8) Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas
presented through spoken words and sentences.